To the B GurLs:: Promise! Last na to. After talaga, res judicata na yung issue and I’ll let go. Di nadin ako mag hahanap ng true love coz after this, I’ll know, di talaga sha totoo. Last ditch attempt na to!
"It’s impossible to grasp how powerful love is. It can sustain us through the most trying times or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices. It can force decent men to commit the darkest deeds or compel ordinary women to search for hidden truths; and long after we’re gone, love remains, burned into our memories. We all search for love, but some of us, after we’ve found it, wish we hadn’t."
I wish I hadn’t.
WHAT I WANT SOON
- get married
- walk down the aisle in a fab wedding gown
- guilt-free lazy evenings and "family day" sundays
WHAT I WANT IN A GUY
- gives me flowers (just because…)
- takes care of me (specially now)
- can fight for me
- makes me laugh
- doesn’t leave me hanging on to empty promises
- wouldn’t feel ashamed to let everyone know that we’re in love
- wouldn’t betray me
- who’s mine — all mine!! (Ring a bell annoi?? hehehe)
WHAT I HAVE
- him (but not really..)
WHAT I AM NOW
- a dumb toy who has to make a character-defining decision soon
- fell in love with someone I wasn’t supposed to (didn’t we all?)
- living with the guilt (guilt or what could have been?)
- can’t live with the repression and denial anymore